Kennedy International Associates is a Think Tank established in 1972 by Dr. Joseph B. Kennedy, Sr.
KIA has a long and rich history in providing creative solutions to challenges others were unable to overcome or resolve. KIA began “thinking outside the box” and creating solutions while others were still defining the problem.
As the president and chairman of the board of Kennedy International Associates, Inc., an international consulting firm and “Think Tank,” he is also involved in the field of international business. His firm, ISSUE (International Sales and Services Unlimited Enterprises) established in 1965, operated with offices in Macao, Hong Kong, Zurich, and Los Angeles. As Chairman of this large import- export company, he promoted Chinese goods on the international market. One hundred percent of the profit from this company was invested in the work in China through U.S.-China Education Foundation.
KIA has served many corporations, universities, governments, and causes.
A partial list of clients includes:
- Sheraton Hotel in the People’s Republic of China
- Bank of America in China
- National Medical Enterprises (U.S. and China)
- Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan
- Minister of Health of the People’s Republic of China
- Minister of Education of the People’s Republic of China
- Ministry of Culture of the People’s Republic of China
- Hershey Chocolate Corporation, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Moya Productions (film industry)
- Duke University
- University of Washington
- Alaska Pacific University
- Indonesia Government – President Suharto and Ministry of Health
- Tibetan Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health
- Indonesia Development Corporation
- International Cultural Exchange, S.F.
- Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
- Governor of Inner Mongolia
- National Commuter Airlines, Chicago
- Sports for Peace Foundation, California
- Friendship Sports Foundation, Tucker, Georgia
- Winn-Dixie Stores